Friday, February 10, 2017

Favorite TV Series

     The only series I've actually been able to watch all the way through without getting bored would be The Walking Dead. It's a currently on going show and I've always kept up with new episodes being released. The television series is actually based off of a comic written by Robert Kirkman. The series also being called The Walking Dead was highly successful, and turned into a show. It's actually quite a coincidence that this is the subject of this edition of blogs, considering The Walking Dead is coming back on this Sunday.

    The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series set after the spread of a Zombie themed virus infects everyone on earth turning humanity to ruins. The series starts out with a confused Rick Grimes in a hospital bed. He wakes up alone and confused in a zombie ridden world. He has absolutely no idea what's going on because he's been in a coma for four to five weeks. All he knows is that he has to find his family and survive.

     There's currently seven seasons, the seventh still on going, and there's going to be a lot more to come. I'd very much recommend The Walking Dead to anyone with a strong stomach. There's enough gore to expect in a zombie themed television series, but it's still an astounding amount. Also i'f you're someone willing to lose a few (a lot) of characters along the way, I'd highly recommend this show to you.
Image result for the walking dead

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really liked your blog and I'm really interested in this series but still a little reluctant to see it because of the main subject that's zombies. I've watched pretty much all the "famous" series like "Breaking Bad", "Game of Thrones", "Orange is the new Black" etc, but this one still doesn't attract me but I think that I'll watch some episodes and make my own advice about it, I also invite you to come, see and comment my blog and we'll maybe exchange some series and give some advices about it. Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete