Monday, September 19, 2016

About Me

My name is Atticus Peppas I'm currently enrolled in Fortuna Union High School in the 10th grade, and I live in Fortuna, California. Previously I lived in Oakland, California, a city 5 hours south of here. We moved due to my mom waiting to go to nursing school, unfortunately she failed, but is gonna give it another go. My dad actually still lives down there in that area and I visit time to time, honestly a pretty beautiful and diverse city. I currently don't exactly have any passions or hobbies, but I do like being occupied and focused on something. I love hanging out with friends and traveling, sadly my family stopped right after I was born but it's always something I've loved to do. I also love making new friends so I can't wait to hear a bit about you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment